Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Initial Thoughts: Pure Soccer


Growing up in a basketball oriented family, Soccer was not a sport that appealed to me due to the lack of popularity in my surrounding culture. Recently I was presented with the opportunity though my Information Architecture class, taught by Professor Jon Kolko, to explore this overlooked sport, and become an expert in the game of Soccer. By deconstructing the rules of Soccer, how it is played, and exploring any other aspects of the game, I will gain an in depth understanding of this complex system.

My approach to this project is pure and new. My inexperience in the world of Soccer should work in my favor because I will have an untainted approach and let the “standard iterative design process” can truly teach me how the game is played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home